MacKenzie

Pre Blizzad Burgers

Inspired by the current blizzard warning I thought I'd better get that grill working. The only thing I'll be working for the next few days is the snowblower.

I had a piece of round steak in the fridge freezer and this morning I decided it was time to get rid of it. Next question how? Decided to grind it with an onion and make burgers.

Burger Patties.jpg

Dress it up with some Provolone cheese, onions, relish and Burger Bomb Sriracha from Williams and Sonoma. The sauce was a gift and my first experience. I loved it.

Plated.

Cheese Burger.jpg

Plated Cheese Burger.jpg

• Like 5

The blizzard is here and everything is shut down for the entire area. I did get out to feed the critters and birds, wasn't much fun. Thanks tinyfish for sending it my way. :) I nearly died laughing when I heard Pearson Airport was shut down after receiving 15 cms of snow, and they thought they had a storm. I guess it is all in your perspective. 

We are forecast 30-60 cm (down graded from 40-70 cm) with winds gusting  90 - 110 kph. With luck all the snow will blow off the deck and I won't have to blow it off after the storm. :)

Edited by MacKenzie

17 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Thanks, Paul, it has been like that all day and still hasn't let up. No roads ploughed and I doubt we'll get out tomorrow and if we do it will be late in the day.:) Actually getting out to clean off the deck is keeping cabin fever in check, so far. :) 

Good for you with keeping the cabin fever in check. Where I live we don't get all that much snow, only a couple foot. We do get lots of rain. We've had over 100" so far this year.

Steve, I am exhausted after 3 hours of shoveling and snowblowing this morning. The road is still not ploughed. We are cleaned out and ready to go but can only get to the end of the driveway. ;) More snow on Thursday but only 15 - 20 cm. A mere dusting after this one. :) March is coming.:smt023:smt023

Someone appreciates my efforts. :) This one is on the run to the food tray.

Squirrel in Snow.jpg

Squirrel Eating.jpg

Path.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie