MacKenzie

Pre Blizzad Burgers

I will do that , Tony and I'm sure she will be pleased.:)

One last snow shot, I hope-

This is the front walkway this morning after the shoveling ended. I went down the road to get a shot of it but they had already brought in the wing back plough so not much to see. On Wed. there were places that only had one lane open but now both are open.

Front  Walk.jpg

Tinyfish, promised me some fine weather with no snow. :) :smt023:smt023:coffee2:

Edited by MacKenzie

Can't even fathom that much snow right now. It was 62F today and I wore a t-shirt outside. Crazy weather for February in Iowa!

I took taking advantage of the nice weather to cold smoked some nuts (almonds and cashews), and clean the top damper area with Zap & a Magic Eraser. Then fired up the grill to cook some veggies (tomato & onion w/garlic) and chicken breasts for dinner. They went into empanadas, they got baked on the KK. Sorry no pics, as I was enjoying the wonderful weather and a nice adult beverage (Hopslam!)

And with the continuing nice weather, tomorrow is some other needed maintenance; the spring for the lid needs to be tightened up a bit. Still pensive about fixing the missing tile and regrouting, as the lows at night are still getting down into the 40s. 

14 hours ago, tony b said:

Hopslam

Nice!!

13 hours ago, tony b said:

Thanks, MacKenzie, but I know not to get used to this nice weather - there's still lots of winter left before it's really spring here. I'm just hoping that it doesn't fake out the trees and plants into blooming early and they get frozen later. 

That's what happens here most of the time. Few days of sunshine followed by flower buds then a nice hard freeze to kill every thing.