snapper

Dennis' email

Re: Dennis' email

Dennis e-mailed me with a Owner's Manuel. Therein' date=' it states that the more you open the Damper the temperature decreases and the less it open the temperature increases. Is that right, I always thought it was the reverse.[/quote']

Must be a typo or somthing. The more airflow, the higher the temp.

-=Jasen=-

Re: Dennis' email

Dennis e-mailed me with a Owner's Manuel. Therein' date=' it states that the more you open the Damper the temperature decreases and the less it open the temperature increases. Is that right, I always thought it was the reverse.[/quote']

Well it's confirmed that I can't proof read.. One of my early customers wrote and sent the OM to me.. Pretty amazing no one else ever noticed this flip.. Possibly because the correct information it's stated many other times before that our brains just discard the new inverted information..

Original

3. Opening the damper top further will decrease the temperature and reducing the damper top opening will increase the temperature.

Corrected

3. Opening the damper top further will increase the temperature and reducing the damper top opening will decrease the temperature.