Aussie Ora

Peach wood

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:20 PM, HalfSmoke said:

That's one of the things I'm hoping to see more of at the new Dizzy Pig HQ when they open -- Fruita Wood. The current, small store carries it, but not much variety. Hoping their bigger space has a full Fruita selection.

Another source for smoking wood is a cabinet shop. They usually have cherry, red oak, alder, maple, etc.. You might even be doing them a favor by cleaning up their scraps.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

I'll have to try it next time I'm in Tampa.

The first time I went there (last year), we were having a tour of the wine cellar and they received notification they had received the James Beard award for best wine program in the country. I believe they said they had about 700,000 bottles in house and that represented about 15%  of their total.

This year, we were waiting to be seated and Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter walked in with their supermodel wives. I am such a sports geek that I didn't notice the supermodels lol.

6 hours ago, Paul said:

Another source for smoking wood is a cabinet shop. They usually have cherry, red oak, alder, maple, etc.. You might even be doing them a favor by cleaning up their scraps.

Just make sure that they haven't applied any stains, poly, or other chemicals to them beforehand. Just naked wood. :laughing6: