Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

:smt041 Glad to see everything is intact!

I hope that I toned down the house lamb seasoning enough for Dee. It still has some kick to it, but no where near my regular recipe. Wanted you to try the Yardbird, as it's one of my favs for chicken (aka Yardbird, aka chook). If you like it, I'll send a full jar next time. The Lane's is their latest collaboration rub. You seem to like things on the sweeter side, so I thought this might be right up your alley. And I know you're gonna like the 2 Dizzy Pigs. Let me know what you think about the BBQ 3000. You're my guinea pig, as I've never used it before. It was a bonus gift in my last Penzey's buy, so I thought that I'd share the bounty.

Edited by tony b

Cheers mate will definetly give the lamb a go I can get yard birds here its great stuff I have a bottle but it's all good .the lanes seem to make nice rubs .the 3000 sounds good .I'm going to have to build a spice rack starting they are starting to build up lolda3a9e400746274a8cb768616bc26e8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate will definetly give the lamb a go I can get yard birds here its great stuff I have a bottle but it's all good .the lanes seem to make nice rubs .the 3000 sounds good .I'm going to have to build a spice rack starting they are starting to build up lolda3a9e400746274a8cb768616bc26e8d.jpg

What's happening ckreef when I look at the tracking number I sent you it stopped on the 19th the tracking number you sent me stopped on the 19th I orded some stuff from over east and guess what . https://m.auspost.com.au/view/tracking/99701007099201008330901.it's looking strange lol

1 hour ago, tony b said:

:evil4:

Welcome to my world, Aussie. I have a spice rack on the back of the pantry door, two full shelves are packed with rubs. And, I have half a shelf along one pantry wall that's full as well (the other half is loaded with bottles of hot sauces!)

Nothing wrong with that!

1 hour ago, tony b said:

:evil4:

Welcome to my world, Aussie. I have a spice rack on the back of the pantry door, two full shelves are packed with rubs. And, I have half a shelf along one pantry wall that's full as well (the other half is loaded with bottles of hot sauces!)

The back of my pantry door is floor to ceiling spice/rub shelves. I have a twirly thing on the counter with only dried herbs, and two small shelves for my Aussie goodies. 

Still not enough space as far as I'm concerned. I do have an idea to get more space and get the twirly thing off the counter. Just no time to implement the idea. 

• Like 1

Similar to Charles, my pantry door rack is actually 6 levels - the top is for bags of dried chile peppers, 2nd is for packages of spices/spice blends/salad dressing mixes, 3 & 4 are BBQ rubs, 5 is more dried spices, and 6 is cleaning products/furniture polish and rags. Not to mention a box on the floor full of Lane's rubs and a plastic tub with Food Saver packs of other rubs (I like to buy in bulk, then sub-divide into 4 oz packs to preserve freshness - like I sent to Aussie). And, this isn't the full inventory in the pantry & kitchen cabinets either. I won't even list all the different kinds of salt that I have! Obsessive - Not Me!!! :confused3:

• Like 2