Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

More epic for me, I know that. Since we couldn't talk [mention=2504]bosco[/mention] into a 42" we had to create our own shipping thread - LOL 
I can't wait to get the pepper berries. I've been working with [mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] for about a year and a half to get some. It's been a long wait. 
As for Aussie's package coming from me - USPS better not screw that up. A bunch of time, effort and cash went into that package. 

A year and a half your right it's been a long time in the making .but it's all coming together

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Woo-hoo just checked your parcel ckreef says attempted delivery so it should be waiting for you at the Post Office .

The package arrived - yay!!!  Mrs skreef got off work early enough to go retrieve it from the post office. Totally exciting. A great stash you sent. I did take a small taste of the Mango lime chili dressing - delicious, will have a salad tomorrow night with that. I also had to crack a pepper berry with my teeth - it's like a rite of passage into the Tasmanian Pepper Berry world - LOL 

This may seem like a stupid question but what is a good use for the Vegamite? I'll be honest I'm a little scared and not many food items scare me - LOL 

goodies.thumb.jpg.eb43b217c5b651e883b26b631a978183.jpg

20 minutes ago, ckreef said:

This may seem like a stupid question but what is a good use for the Vegamite? I'll be honest I'm a little scared and not many food items scare me - LOL 

My first thought was use it to keep the squirrels out of your bird feeders! Be afraid, be very, very afraid! Peanut Butter, it ain't! Coulda been worse, he could have sent your some Marmite! 

23 minutes ago, ckreef said:

I also had to crack a pepper berry with my teeth - it's like a rite of passage into the Tasmanian Pepper Berry world - LOL 

So, now you're addicted, too! Welcome to the Purple Crack Gang! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tony b said:

My first thought was use it to keep the squirrels out of your bird feeders! Be afraid, be very, very afraid! Peanut Butter, it ain't! Coulda been worse, he could have sent your some Marmite! 

So, now you're addicted, too! Welcome to the Purple Crack Gang! 

I'm so scared I didn't even open it to take a taste - LOL 

I've been addicted since @Aussie Ora sent me my first bag of Tasmanian Pepper Salt. I horded it like it was gold - LOL - no need to horde anymore. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

So did anyone read the news paper lol

I did take a peak this morning while trying my vegamite toast. The only thing worth really reading was a lamb shortage in Tasmanian caused 99 workers to be laid off for an additional 4 weeks at a minimum. This was at a local abattoir. They had already been off for 4 weeks so that's a real bummer.

As for the vegamite toast - I did take two bites and just don't know what to think about it. Is this stuff really food or did you trick me? LOL, I immediately made me another piece of toast and smeared it with a generous layer strawberry preserves. All is now right in the world again. 

vegamite.thumb.jpg.1d884c5cae53398716f2f9a2632a1257.jpg

• Like 3

Lol bummer about the workers well at least you tried it looks like you put to much on lol I suppose it's like beetroot on a burger it's an aquired taste .try it again with less .or take the label off and give it to someone you don't like lol

.but I reckon you need to try the vegemite dust on the link I sent you good to see you having a classic aussie brekkie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Tony your just not cultured enough in the fine foods to truly appreciate the full depth and richness that vegemite brings to ones palate lol

I'm trying to get more culture in my life it's just really hard - LOL 

• Like 2