Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

Went onto the website last night where I'm ordering you a few items. They only had 2 of the 4 items listed. I know they sell all 4 at their store. Going to call them Monday and see what's up with this. (fortunately they did have the 2 main items I want) 

• Like 1

OK, then, I'll have to get a bit creative then. 

You running low on anything that you'd like more of, or some other Dizzy Pigs you want to try?

btw - finally got to try the Bush Lamb seasoning tonight on some lamb chops. Nice! Need to find an excuse to do a leg or some Denver ribs, so I can really test it out. I'll probably send you some of my "house" lamb seasoning blend, so you can compare. Mine is a blend of different Mediterranean influences, so you'll have to tell me how spicy/hot you'd like it? When I make it, it has a kick to it because I skew towards Moroccan over Greek.

• Like 1

Whatever guys loved the twisted Q I'm easy and at the end of the day don't feel like you need to send me something I'm doing this for you .and am happy to be able to do so concidering how rare this stuff is we are are lucky .if I was to ask for one thing would like to try dizzy pig raging river love my seafood

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

OK, then, I'll have to get a bit creative then. 

You running low on anything that you'd like more of, or some other Dizzy Pigs you want to try?

btw - finally got to try the Bush Lamb seasoning tonight on some lamb chops. Nice! Need to find an excuse to do a leg or some Denver ribs, so I can really test it out. I'll probably send you some of my "house" lamb seasoning blend, so you can compare. Mine is a blend of different Mediterranean influences, so you'll have to tell me how spicy/hot you'd like it? When I make it, it has a kick to it because I skew towards Moroccan over Greek.

Getting used to hot but dee is not keen lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

I am definitely excited. Going to go online and find the right pepper mill for this. I want a small mill with 2 or 3 position adjustable for how course the grind is. 

If you read different articles this is actually a really nice treat being able to offer a fresh grind table side at Reef's Bistro. 

• Like 2

@Aussie Ora got everything gathered together except one key ingredient. Went out today to get that last item and couldn't find it. It's sort of hit or miss so I'll have to look at a few other stores to find it. Sort of a critical ingredient for what I'm sending you. I'll try and find it this week so I can get your goodies shipped off. 

I also scored a really great box for shipping the items. Yea it's sort of nerdy getting excited over a box - LOL. 

• Like 1