Aussie Ora

Things are looking good

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] got everything gathered together except one key ingredient. Went out today to get that last item and couldn't find it. It's sort of hit or miss so I'll have to look at a few other stores to find it. Sort of a critical ingredient for what I'm sending you. I'll try and find it this week so I can get your goodies shipped off. 
I also scored a really great box for shipping the items. Yea it's sort of nerdy getting excited over a box - LOL. 

That sound good mate I'm excited I know what it's like some of the stuff I sent to you was like a never ending journey driving for miles road rage getting their and they are out of stock store rage lol looking forward to seeing the new box the last one has racked up a few miles on it

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

The berry's are in Perth so the next day or so I should receive them and will get them on their way it's the Easter long weekend down here this Friday and next Monday are public holidays so post will come to a halt .so there will be a backlog you get that I get 4 days off woo hoo

55 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

And ckreef your a prick lol I'm looking at pepper grinders now they are doing my head in but this seems to be the bees knees https://www.house.com.au/product//peugeot-paris-50cm-pepper-mill-chocolate?gclid=CK_k677jmdMCFQkAvAodXgIJnA

If you're going to spend that kind of money check these out. All handmade to order from an old spalted tree.  Different styles to choose from. You could order it and have it shipped to me then I'll send it your way. You know, just trying to help - LOL 

I'm on the fence with these. They are absolutely gorgeous but I sort of want a clear one so I can see the pepper berries. If I don't go clear this is my leading contender. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/286879601/peppermill-grinder-wood-pepper-mill?utm_campaign=shopping_us_RoosterStudios_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=7089156&gclid=Cj0KEQjw5YfHBRDzjNnioYq3_swBEiQArj4pdB12RsmcIH-tgRKH54pOatuNNkcWUe_G-I81XIeySoQaAluD8P8HAQ

23 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

Those look really kewl seriously taking you up on them my go to clear are these http://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Cole-Mason-Inverta-Horsham-Pepper-Mill-Copper

That's a nice one although would rather go SS not coper. 

So many choices really makes it hard to decide. I bought one a few months ago I absolutely hate. Trying not to make that mistake a second time. 

• Like 1

Aussie, I have a S&P set from Peugeot. They look nice, but I don't think that they work as well as some others that I have that cost much less.

Charles, those handmade ones on ETSY look beautiful. I'd be seriously tempted, but have like 5 or 6 grinders already. 

I like the ones made by William Bounds. I own 2 - a wooden one and a metal one and they both work great. 

• Like 2

Great news got home today to find the parcel we have been waiting for 3 kgs off dried pepper berries woo hoo b6dfbe1aaa4dba7ebcb85cc2e662485b.jpgas we know this is a about 4kg fresh dried for ease of on shipping I'm leaving them wrapped I opened mine they are wrapped in newspaper so you might get to read an interesting article of what's happening in Tasmania lol.243cde2e51914fece97beb4c369b1221.jpgI opened up the bag and munched on a couple of corns bad idea lol got a great flavour explosion and the extra goodies came also but you will have to wait to know what it is lol I will endeavour to send these as soon as I can looking at Saturday being the earliest

• Like 1

Totally awesome. I got a good laugh at you munching on a few berries - LOL. Did they turn your tongue purple or did you spit them out to soon? Still laughing. 

So my goal today is to order a grinder. Getting ready for my brain to explode with all the choices. Would love to order the handmade ones but would want 2. One for salt and one for the pepper berries. Just not into spending $200 today. 

• Like 1

They have a great bite whole but grounded they are smooth keep in mind these are just the berries not like the pepper salt I'm sure you will be impressed they are so fresh and once you see the bag 1 kg you will know this is going to last a while .we are very lucky to get hold of some after the dramas of last year top restaurants are picking the crop but good to see customer loyalty and letting me have a bit lol what I'm more impressed with is that they kept it at $80 dollars a kilo I've seen it go for $150 that's no right bit like me saying sorry mate was going to send you some but I can make a profit na

I'm super excited especially since I am a fine dining establishment - LOL. Really awesome you did this for us. When we first started talking about it I had no idea how hard it was going to be getting them. Of course last years drought threw a monkey wrench in the plans. 

• Like 1

I'm super excited especially since I am a fine dining establishment - LOL. Really awesome you did this for us. When we first started talking about it I had no idea how hard it was going to be getting them. Of course last years drought threw a monkey wrench in the plans. 

I heard reservations at your place are 2 years or more