Aussie Ora

Cheers tony

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

and hey great news on the Pepper Berry hope you have a grinder emoji12.png

Very exciting news. I hate my current pepper grinder. Will go out and get me a better one just for those berries. Was just waiting for word from you.

Will also get my act together and order the salad dressing ingredients. I know you'll love it and I'm currently out and missing it. 

• Like 1

Very exciting news. I hate my current pepper grinder. Will go out and get me a better one just for those berries. Was just waiting for word from you.
Will also get my act together and order the salad dressing ingredients. I know you'll love it and I'm currently out and missing it. 

About another month or so away they have had some great weather just trying to get my order in before everyone else

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

Have my grinder on "stand-by!" Like knives, I own way too many grinders. Won't be a problem dedicating one to these berries.

Will give you some hints about the Lane's - the one labeled "Beef" is from their PitMaster Select series - you have to be in their Kickstarter group to get it. So, you won't find it on their public website. Awesome on brisket and a good steak rub, too. It's like their regular Ancho Espresso, but on steroids! The House Divided is a blend of their Sweet Heat and Pork U's Garlic 101 rubs. It was a collaboration between them, so I don't know how often they offer it. It's not listed on either of their websites right now. Great on both pork and chicken. Figured you'd like the QNAMI, as it is Asian flavors. One of my "go to's" now for veggies and fish. The others were just some samples I had from my last order, so thought I'd just toss those in for grins. The SPF has some heat and their Signature is just a good all around rub. 

The Dougie's has long been my favorite wing marinade - for like maybe 20 years? So much so, that I buy it by the case! It's great on chicken, period, so use it on breasts, leg quarters, not just wings. I've even injected it into whole birds!

And, I figured you'd get a kick out of the classic Bob Gibson White Sauce since you like grilling chicken. Marinate some pieces, then baste it with this stuff a couple of times during the cook (careful if you're grilling over direct heat, as it might flare up a bit!) and finally dunk the pieces in it afterwards just before serving (using fresh sauce of course!). Definitely unique in the US BBQ world! And, if you really want to be adventurous - mix the White Sauce with the Dougie's for the marinade/basting sauce to pack an extra punch. Start with 2 parts White to 1 part Dougie's and go from there depending on how kicked up you like it.

Can't wait to hear what you do with them and which ones become some of your new "go to's!"

• Like 1

I generally buy mine from Amazon these days.

https://smile.amazon.com/Big-Bob-Gibsons-Original-White/dp/B00NF68EDQ

It's unique in that it's mayonnaise based, hence, the white color. It's similar to a style of chicken from upstate NY known as Cornell Chicken, developed at the University. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-goldwyn/crispy-cornell-chicken-recipe_b_771375.html

Edited by tony b