Keith B

New KK owner in Midlothian, VA

Hello,

Well almost a new owner as I am waiting for it to ship.  I have been wanting a KK for months now and after three months of constant hints and quite a bit of badgering, my wife finally gave in and green lighted the purchase of a new KK 22" Supreme Hi-Cap.  It was a hard sell since we have a large gas grill, a gas smoker and an 18" Vision kamado.  Since the purchase of the Vision, the gas smoker is never used.  We are almost empty nesters with one child graduating college this May and two others who are grown and out on their own.  We also are avid home brewers with a 25 gallon brewing system and an indoor pub with four taps.  We entertain quite often and I was looking for a way to increase the volume of food that I can cook.  Now I have to wait on the KK to arrive which I believe will be quite difficult!

I will post pictures once I have received it.  So excited I can't stand it!

Keith

• Like 4

Adding my WELCOME as well, plus good to have another home brewer in the mix. Not in your league (25 gallon batches), but have been a steady brewer for about 10 years now. Love your brewery name. If you go to Homebrew Con this year in Minneapolis, look me up, I'll be with our local club - Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts. We're pouring on Club Night. 

• Like 1

Adding my WELCOME as well, plus good to have another home brewer in the mix. Not in your league (25 gallon batches), but have been a steady brewer for about 10 years now. Love your brewery name. If you go to Homebrew Con this year in Minneapolis, look me up, I'll be with our local club - Cedar Rapids Beer Nuts. We're pouring on Club Night. 

Here is the home brew setup.
f45be09c15ceef0a9fa25ed24333a0b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ckreef said:

that setup looks impressive

It IS impressive! 

Not in that league at all, but i do have a dedicated brewing room in my basement. One of my "retirement presents" to myself. Tired of lugging everything up and down the stairs to/from the basement. the best thing is the nice deep sink to clean equipment in!  Excuse the mess, but it's a brew room after all. 

004 (3).JPG

• Like 5