Keith B

New KK owner in Midlothian, VA

2 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:
Dayumn.. I counted 5 taps!   Going for the gusto.. LOVE IT!

The 5th tap is a randal that we use to infuse different flavors into one of the four beers on tap. We have done a blonde ale through pineapple, rosemary and oranges, a saison through Serrano peppers and a goes through habanero peppers. It keeps the same beers from getting old.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It IS impressive! 
Not in that league at all, but i do have a dedicated brewing room in my basement. One of my "retirement presents" to myself. Tired of lugging everything up and down the stairs to/from the basement. the best thing is the nice deep sink to clean equipment in!  Excuse the mess, but it's a brew room after all. 
004 (3).JPG

You sure that's the brew room looks like a different lab to me lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

2 hours ago, Keith B said:

The 5th tap is a randal that we use to infuse different flavors into one of the four beers on tap. We have done a blonde ale through pineapple, rosemary and oranges, a saison through Serrano peppers and a goes through habanero peppers. It keeps the same beers from getting old. emoji1.png

Habanero peppers.. always bring some heat and fun to the party!   My wife eats them with rice when she can't work out to get her endorphin fix/rush!

• Like 1

Update on my delivery, my 22" Supreme was supposed to be delivered today but there is a delay showing in the tracking information.  I called the freight company and they said the truck had broken down in Dallas and there is no information as to when the delivery will happen.  Arggghhh!!  I was so excited when I got up this morning.  What a bummer!  I am leaving for Cancun on Saturday so I hope it arrives by Friday.  Not a big deal but I didn't want my employees to see it before I did! 

Update on my delivery, my 22" Supreme was supposed to be delivered today but there is a delay showing in the tracking information.  I called the freight company and they said the truck had broken down in Dallas and there is no information as to when the delivery will happen.  Arggghhh!!  I was so excited when I got up this morning.  What a bummer!  I am leaving for Cancun on Saturday so I hope it arrives by Friday.  Not a big deal but I didn't want my employees to see it before I did! 

No worry about your employees seeing it first! Mine came in its own sealed crate. Maybe a severe warning about opening the crate before you get back might take care of it. Because if they do open it up it will pb&j for them!

Keep smiling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Yay!! It finally arrived just in time for me to see it before I leave! It looks like a real beauty! I am having a hard time resisting the urge to open the crate! That will have to wait a week until I get it home.

e9176e3e98a5e5ffd995c983c3cfcc02.jpg

• Like 2

HURRAY! At least you know it's there safe and sound, waiting for you to get back to uncrate it and that all important virgin cook!
Cute pooch! He's a bigger version of my Kipper.
Kipper portrait.jpg

That is crazy. Porter is a bernese mountain dog and he weighs 120 lbs. They have the same markings. What type of dog is Kipper? Here is a picture of him sitting on our outdoor furniture. c4e1d349c213d9334fa411f1d8c7e2c7.jpg