Aussie Ora

Beef Ribs

What did you think?

I need to smoke some Dinosaur Bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought bloody awesome the slab turned out great the dizzy pig cow lick is good the sauces I got from tony combined well with the raw sugar the dougies sure does have a bite to it that I'm not used to

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 1

I have been eyeing beef ribs in the freezer and after seeing that delicious cook, Aussie and a salad to die for I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.:)

Cheers Mac the ribs turned out great with the dizzy pig the sauces tony sent me are nice but a bit hot so the raw sugar come in handy lol we love our salads dee said thank you .looking forward to your cook

Did you really eat two of those ribs???? I can barely ever finish one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was one rack and there are left overes in the fridge .lol it spun me out the first time I went to America the amount of food you put on a plate no wonder everyone is so fat I had to apologies for not eating it all lol

Awesome! I would have never thought to put those sauces on beef ribs - one up on me, Aussie!

And yeah, the Dougie's has a bite to it, which was why my suggestion to mix with the Gibson's white sauce, to tame it down some. But I can see adding the sugar to it to bring it down a bit further. Can't wait to hear your reaction when you use the Dougie's straight up on some grilled wings! Have a cold beer ready! :angryfire:

• Like 1