Aussie Ora

Beef Ribs

Good looking ribs. Dee sure can put together a salad! I can't believe how orange the egg yokes are...fantastic.
I haven't tried Uncle Dougie's. I use the standard Frank's wing sauce. It's pretty good.

Cheers Paul Dee whips up a good salad nice eggs help plus I think she knows how to boil an egg lol the Uncle Dougs has a kick to it .I mixed the dougies with bobs sauce got dee to try it all I heard was you can shove that lol adding the raw sugar saved the day lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

It's a tolerance thing, gotta start easy and build up to it. 

Over 20 years lol had a great friend that unfortunately passed away an Indian used to make the meanest curries he would sweat eating it turned me off plus after trying some burnt my tongue lol I like to enjoy everything on my plate and get its taste some sauses and rubs are just over the top that you end up just tasting them bit like buying wagyu and pouring tobasco over it bit of a waste

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

like buying wagyu and pouring tobasco over it bit of a waste

I don't like when guest/company smothers their meal with tobacco and/or ketchup. I put forth the effort to select, season, and cook the meal to the best of my ability and you're going to mask it. Makes me think next time I'll just get drunk and not put forth the effort.

• Like 2

I don't like when guest/company smothers their meal with tobacco and/or ketchup. I put forth the effort to select, season, and cook the meal to the best of my ability and you're going to mask it. Makes me think next time I'll just get drunk and not put forth the effort.

Exactly but each to their own but those people just deserve burnt snags lol

Reminds me of a story. I had a roommate in CA (4 of us rented a house together to save on rent). One fellow was from Singapore and loved hot sauce (sambal, sriracha, tabasco, etc.) He also wouldn't eat a steak that wasn't very well done - I'm talking about burnt up. Then he'd smother it in hot sauce at the table. So, obviously we razzed him a lot about wasting the steak and he should just pour the hot sauce on an old leather shoe. One weekend when we were grilling steaks, we swapped his for an old shoe on the grill when he wasn't looking. Wish that we'd taken a picture! :smt046 On the upside, he got the joke and was OK with it, but it didn't change his steak habits at all. 

• Like 2