dozer996

Wagyu Cook

As a butcher myself I'm appalled at the grief the guy gave you. Did you see the label that says it was from SNF? From experience I've seen some Wagyu Beef that looked no better than some of the prime beef I sell. That being said this looks fantastic! One note, did you cut the tri tip in half for easier slicing? As I'm sure you know of the 90 degree rule for slicing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

People pointed that out to me on my first one .got it sussed now do you do hanger steak in the states I recon that's just as good as tip for a reverse sear

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

I cut it down the middle of the boomerang and turn sideways for across the grain cut for sure.

He told me SRF, I'll go back when we entertain again. He's the only one in town with Wagyu so I will have to deal with his attitude.

Did it come back to you lol na bugger that if he is the only one that sells it and you want more I would be going in telling him straight to shove his attitude and start helping me out .sorry I did not see the sign out the front that you were offering cooking tips lol

10 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

People pointed that out to me on my first one .got it sussed now do you do hanger steak in the states I recon that's just as good as tip for a reverse sear

For me hanger steaks are too thin for a reverse sear. I do them direct...hot and fast!! They are very tasty.

• Like 1

Did it come back to you lol na bugger that if he is the only one that sells it and you want more I would be going in telling him straight to shove his attitude and start helping me out .sorry I did not see the sign out the front that you were offering cooking tips lol

I plan on having that conversation with him.