MacKenzie

Pork Ribs on the 16 KK Using OctoForks

7 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Still looking for tips that will allow a video to be visible in the post and not have to be downloaded to be viewed, help please. :) 

I'd upload one to youtube and then just copy/paste the link.  Youtube is free and super easy to upload a video.  You can do it in minutes

Edited by Keith OctoForks
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Still looking for tips that will allow a video to be visible in the post and not have to be downloaded to be viewed, help please. :) 

When I post a video, I first upload it to YouTube and then post the link here. It automatically converts the link to an embedded video. 

Here we go for my first videoes,

Ribs have just been put on the KK.

Ribs are ready to take off the KK. It was a very dark and windy day next time I will hope for sunshine.:) 

Thanks, Keith and HalfSmoke for the help in getting these videos up. :) You may live to regret it.:smt077

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keith OctoForks said:

Steve is that "Powdered Brewery Wash"?

Keith, I believe that is it. Some of the folks on this forum suggested it to clean grill grates and rotisserie baskets. I'm a believer now. Very easy to clean the smaller parts like your octoforks. I need to find something larger to throw a grill grate in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

Next question, what should I have done differently so that all those other you tube links are not there?

Do you mean the thumbnails that show after your video? That's a YouTube thing and I don't think there is a way to get rid of them.