twharton

November 27th Is "K" Day!

That's brick...very manly :D

I thought Black and Blue were the only manly colors?

You see when you start making fun of a person's colors I tend not to forget what a person has said. :)

No, I was talkin to Cruz-in, I've seen your color.

I've got blue, it's really the only non-gay color other than black. I got it already...got yours yet :shock:

So Curly you have made conflicting statements. :) Curly embrace all of the colors, life would really be boring without all of them.

You sure that's not pink? :shock:

Looks like terra cotta (which is more orange) rather than brick (isn't that the color Dennis calls it anyway?). Don't know about your bricks, but ours are darker red. You just probably don't remember as they were being thrown at you.

-=Jasen=-

Well, bricks can be a lot of differnt colors, that happens to be the color of my last brick house :shock:

You sure that's not pink? :shock:

Looks like terra cotta (which is more orange) rather than brick (isn't that the color Dennis calls it anyway?). Don't know about your bricks, but ours are darker red. You just probably don't remember as they were being thrown at you.

-=Jasen=-

Well, bricks can be a lot of differnt colors, that happens to be the color of my last brick house :shock:

I bet they were pink. :roll:

-=Jasen=-

That was a statement of the colors that Dennis had available in his cookers...before the brick became available :shock:

But alright, I'm outta the color closet...I love most colors, even pink has it's place...just trying to give people a hard time on there choices :oops:

Man...do I ever feel better :lol:

I'm glad to see you embrace the colors Curly. Now we need to fix your memory. Dennis had a picture of a brick/terra-cotta cooker posted in the forum on 10/2/06. You made your statement about black and blue being the only manly colors on 11/13/06. What kind of time warp are you living in? :)

That was a statement of the colors that Dennis had available in his cookers...before the brick became available :shock:

But alright, I'm outta the color closet...I love most colors, even pink has it's place...just trying to give people a hard time on there choices :oops:

Man...do I ever feel better :lol:

I'm glad to see you embrace the colors Curly. Now we need to fix your memory. Dennis had a picture of a brick/terra-cotta cooker posted in the forum on 10/2/06. You made your statement about black and blue being the only manly colors on 11/13/06. What kind of time warp are you living in? :)

Dang man, are you in the CIA? Gimme a break, I'm just spoofin on a few colors :D:D

You get up this early every morning to do your research...dude it's 5am on the left side :?