ckreef

Summer Breeze Australian Dressing

Desert limes, pepperleaf and honey. A mildly  sweet lime sauce. Perfect for dipping coconut shrimp in.  Sorry no pictures - entire dinner was a failure except for the coconut shrimp - they were the best I've done to date.  

Going to try it with lime marinated steak fajitas one day soon. You can order this from the Outback Pride website but will cost you a good bit shipping from Australia. 

@Aussie Ora the entire family thought this was the best sauce you've sent us. 

SumerBreeze.jpg

7 hours ago, ckreef said:

You can order this from the Outback Pride website but will cost you a good bit shipping from Australia. 

INDEED! My order from them was about $50 US just for the shipping!! The package that I sent Aussie Ora set me back almost $70 in postage. Just to give folks an idea of what we're talking about. 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

INDEED! My order from them was about $50 US just for the shipping!! The package that I sent Aussie Ora set me back almost $70 in postage. Just to give folks an idea of what we're talking about. 

I agree every time I've sent Aussie a package it was right around $50 USD regardless of the weight. Every time he's sent me something it was around $65 AUD which amounts to about $50 USD once the exchange rate is figure in. 

It is what it is but worth every penny for the exotic Australian flavors especially Summer Breeze. 

3 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Oh well at least you got to eat some coconut shrimp lol glad you like the Dressing .Postage is not to bad considering the distance plus it's fun to get new and exciting things lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

After watching those mini cook videos you posted and seeing that micro sized coconut shrimp I was craving. The coconut shrimp with Summer Breeze was so good who cares about the rest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tinyfish said:

I better not taste this sauce and get hooked on it, the shipping will kill me.

My suggestion is don't taste it. You will get hooked on it. It's lime but not really strong, sweet but only mildly and a little something more from the pepperleaf. 

Mrs skreef is not really fond of lime sauces but she loves this one. 

• Like 1