Aussie Ora

Sad day for the Kamado Joe Classic

Well I've decided to sell it d96f4457594e2843c946fad5e5fcf7b8.jpg.got someone coming to have a look today. I thought we would never part grow old and grill together but I neglected it left it in the corner barley giving it a glimpse why I played with my KK .I feel bad so it needs to go to someone that will show it the attention it deserves and bring a smile back to it lol.im keeping Jr though might have to change my name on the Guru to Aussie Joe jr

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 3

Well reading the title I thought it had cracked and fell apart. Glad you are going to get some return and somebody is getting a decent kamado. Good call on keeping the Jr. Even if you only use it every once in a while it's really nice having two kamados. 

• Like 1

Well its sold helped them pack it in the ute and they have gone got what I was asking for so I'm happy and so are they .starting giving them some tips and thought I better shut up or we will be here all day lol

Was the tip to get a KK ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Shuley said:

Was the tip to get a KK ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I sold my KJ and Jotisserie recently (separate buyers) I took each of them to my backyard to show off the KK. Dennis can expect their orders any minute now.

• Like 1

Nice work Aussie, glad you didnt just leave it to gather dust, and sent it packing to a new home. It looked in quite good condition too.

I too have something i should be cleaning up and letting go with. My spit. I had purchased it around 3-4 years ago. Used to use it all the time before i got the KK. Its just too much effort when the KK just sings and cooks anything i can throw at it. Its over a meter long and doesnt owe me too much, but i should get out there and sell it. Its one of those things you may use once a year, but its nice to have.

• Like 1

And that is why i sold my eggs right before i got the kk i knew that i wouldnt cook on anything else lol

Aussie do tell which kk  size is going to be your second since that corner is empty

That was on the cards maybe next year I'm going to the states in august to catch up with my sister that's a KK right there or a bike lol .but it's been a while since we both had vegemite toasties on her deck

Nice work Aussie, glad you didnt just leave it to gather dust, and sent it packing to a new home. It looked in quite good condition too.
I too have something i should be cleaning up and letting go with. My spit. I had purchased it around 3-4 years ago. Used to use it all the time before i got the KK. Its just too much effort when the KK just sings and cooks anything i can throw at it. Its over a meter long and doesnt owe me too much, but i should get out there and sell it. Its one of those things you may use once a year, but its nice to have.

Know what you mean I'm keeping Jr cause its great for a couple of quick steaks and I can cook what I want on Ora plus I don't entertain that much to justify it sitting there I sold it to someone on a Perth BBQ site that was using a warped webber lol so they will notice the difference .I smashed that thing cooked so much on it and loved it but the KK is far far superior