Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mguerra

Poutine

Here's one for a Canadian menu item:

Vladamir Poutine- French fries, gravy, cheese curds; and a bottle of vodka. 

I'll just take the Vodka, thanks!   I've lost 40 pounds in the past year and all that grease just means I'll have to let my belt out another notch!  No thanks!  

Hey, anyone here try a relatively new vodka ... Tito's vodka.  It's out of Austin, TX and is one of the best values in vodka I've run across.  You can spend a lot more for Great Goose, etc. but when all is said and done, Tito's is my go to.  Cheers!

If I remember right, you don't have a CostCo near you (or was it Trader Joe's?), Ken, but their house brand (Kirkland) vodka is great and a great bargain, too. There's rumors that it's Grey Goose, just packaged with their label. 

38 minutes ago, tony b said:

If I remember right, you don't have a CostCo near you (or was it Trader Joe's?), Ken, but their house brand (Kirkland) vodka is great and a great bargain, too. There's rumors that it's Grey Goose, just packaged with their label. 

Not a CostCo here in Oklahoma (YET!) because of our antiquated liquor laws.  Can't get refrigerated high point beer, wines, etc.  However, we just passed laws that will allow for such in the near future.  I've heard of Kirkland from friends in TX.  Looking forward to trying it soon.  

It seemed really hilarious in my mind, I guess not...you know, Vladimir Putin/ Vladimir Poutine. Eh whatever.

• Like 2

Got the joke, Doc. One of our local breweries makes a Russian Imperial Stout called Gazprom and the logo on the accompanying t-shirt is a shirtless Putin riding on the back of a bear. I have one. It's hilarious. It's an annual beer, so there's always a release party for it and the kitchen makes up special "Putin" for it.

10394045_652304828208078_1859998736830036452_n.jpg?oh=a99ac676baaae575ae0c5368da0cc7a4&oe=5963C072

• Like 1

Have you seen his calander action man put all the leaders in the ring he will come out trump ? Lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill