EGGARY

Look what I found this n Facebook

Holy Sh!t, I'm making that!!! But, the damned recipe is in German! I haven't practiced my German in many years. While I could make out many of the words, (crazy, but I still remembered kartoffeln is potato!) I still had Microsoft Word do the translation - it's pretty funny, but you get the basic idea.

Potato Bacon Tart in a Crispy Crust

For this you need:

·         45 slices Bacon

·         5 medium potatoes

·         400 g grated cheddar

·         Salt and pepper

So it goes:

1 The slices of bacon in a small skillet put fanned out to a circle. The end of the discs it overlaps the edge of the pan. Its inner surface is entirely covered.

2 Wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices. The bottom of the pan with a layer of potatoes, put out salt and pepper them. Arranged the slices thick with cheese. Repeat the steps twice more. While you're with each layer less potato slices in the pan.

3 To the closing of the artwork you open turn the bacon slices across the middle. Then you bake it at 170 ° C for 2 1/2 hours.

The yawning emptiness has turned safely in the middle of your abdomen after eating this rich feast in the exact opposite. Chances are, you fall into a food coma now, and are a while not able to stand up. After a long digestive nap, there is then the next decent portion.

Edited by tony b
  • Like 2