Garvinque

Iraq first gulf war!

Here's a picture of me and a friend 10hrs after desert shield turn to desert storm finishing triage on Iraqi soldiers, 15th Evacuation Hospital-18th Airborne Corp! Some of you might recognize the name of the hospital as the place where General Patton slapped that soldier suffering from what we now know as PTSD!

Garvin- I'm the short one:)

58dade4282ed6_Mefirstgulfwar.jpg.cfd12b0f9a60dee9158f8c8ebe2b2a80.jpg

Edited by Garvinque
  • Like 9

Thanks' everyone I was going thru my pictures and saw this all kinds of emotions started to come fourth! I spent 7 months over there and made several great friends to include my best friend! Air medic had me busy for weeks on end but made the time pass. This hospital could hold and treat 420 people and was updated just a year before the Gulf War started!

Garvin

23 minutes ago, skreef said:

Thank you for Serving Garvinque. After seeing how yall had to live there, makes us appreciate what we have here in America.Thank you 

Thanks SKreef outside of the heat during the day and cold in the evening being in the hospital I was able to shower every evening and had top notch food made by some superior army cooks!

• Like 1

What can I say never been in a war zone thank fuck but I'm a qualified paramedic 20 years ago after I completed my apprenticeship I took another tangent and became a life guard then ended up doing ambulances. Now I'm in the entertainment industry .sort of know where your coming from just didn't have to deal with to many gun shots lol just everything else

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

• Like 2