dstr8

Worth repeating ... again & again ...

Haven't used the KK much lately.   I've been busy with this/that project and opted for simple quick meals and/or eating out (mostly yuck on this front).   But today afforded the time and weather to load my 23" with coffee-char for this recipe try out.   

The only change I made to this Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken from MyRecipes was the addition of 1-cup of good concentrated chicken stock.   Ok, and two other changes :D:   I only had 2-lemons, ripe Meyer lemons, but still not enough to provide the juice and the slices so I added the juice of one lime.   Oh yeah, I also added a couple of sliced shallots.  Other than that I followed the recipe.   

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/rosemary-garlic-chicken-potatoes

Super super tasty!   And quick & easy to make.   Served it with some local Pugliese bread made crusty from the residual post-chicken bake Komodo Kamado ... what else?!  

Although I didn't have any, fresh asparagus would be a super vegetable to serve with this recipe!

IMG_2024.thumb.JPG.a9ffdc1da5b195adc15ba436c1de947a.JPG

IMG_0030.thumb.JPG.69dac0799c032084054d34f5b9e5e715.JPG

IMG_5184.thumb.JPG.7b5a07734eade33db162f7a2865fe27b.JPG

• Like 9