Pascalpro

Gioiaverde / Saccottini con porcini al Komado!

Ditto. Never considered grilling pasta. Neat idea! 
Wonder if I could roti pasta...  

Thanks!! You will live the crispness. Pasta picks up smoke really quick so it's very tasty!! Glad we can share our ideas on the forum!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[mention=2914]Pascalpro[/mention] - WOWZERS!  This is a new one on me!  Grilled pasta.  I've never even considered such.  You've opened up a whole new set do ideas for me.  Thanks!

Great pics and great looking plated shots.  Amazingly delicious I bet.  Bravo!

Trying is believing you will love this new world... a classic is the lasagna!!35a21d88868ca510786dcae7cd2b8282.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Inquiring minds like ours just have to ask - how do you get those small shells off the grill when they're done without tearing them up? The ravioli are bigger and shouldn't be a problem, provided they are oiled up, but something small enough to lodge between the grate rails is another matter.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tony b said:

Inquiring minds like ours just have to ask - how do you get those small shells off the grill when they're done without tearing them up? The ravioli are bigger and shouldn't be a problem, provided they are oiled up, but something small enough to lodge between the grate rails is another matter.

Hello Tony!

The trick lies in removing the pasta from the salted water pretty much 60 % done, rest in a bowl and add olive oil, enough so the pasta don't stick to the grill and not too much so you get far ups. The tools are precise tongs like the OXO  long tongs. I also use a flat silicone Louche to to stir them. And if you ask, from this cook, the Ravioli are more tricky as they can fall between the grills, the others where fine...

Post some picks when you try!

7 hours ago, FotonDrv said:

I do believe I have seen a first for me, and I can bet my better half will love pasta on the KK.  Thank you sooooo much for sharing these dishes with us:smt023:salute:

Glad I can help you keep the better half happy Stephen! 

Edited by Pascalpro