Keith B

First Pizza on Obsession.

11 hours ago, MacKenzie said:
Looks like a professional job.

When I was in high school, I worked in a pizza joint as head pizza man. I guess I retained some of what I was taught. The first time I made pizza for my wife, I threw the dough in the air and spread flour all over the kitchen. She put the brakes on the dough toss, lol!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edited by Keith B
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, Keith B said:

When I was in high school, I worked in a pizza joint as head pizza man. I guess I retained some of what I was taught. The first time I made pizza for my wife, I threw the dough in the air and spread flower all over the kitchen. She put the brakes on the dough toss, lol!

My wife just tosses me lout of the kitchen whenever she is around.  You pizza skills are showing :-)

50 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I think it's best to put the stone on the upper grate.. better for taking advantage of the heat coming off the lid/ceiling and easier to take off with your peel.. 

Thanks Dennis, I will try that on the next one.

It is a rye! A Sazerac 6 year rye to be exact. We have one bottle of the Sazerac 18 year rye left but we are saving it for special occasions. We are big fans of bourbon and ryes. Our standard cheap sipper is Alberta Dark Batch rye. Very smooth for a cheaper bottle.