Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pascalpro

Lamb chops at it's best on the KK

I bet you are glad you bought the KK and just wait until next winter when you can do the same:) 

• Like 1

Where did you find those chops? Not used to seeing them with that much bone and fat left on - even on lollipops. 

18 hours ago, dozer996 said:

I need to try some lamb chops, never had them before

I almost cried reading this. Lamb chops are one of the best things on the planet to eat - seriously! March right out now and get some for this weekend! Big tip - don't cook them past med-rare. Lamb gets chewy if overcooked. 

• Like 4

I sooo love lamb chops in the KK!!!  I once traded a few weeks work for 2 lambs full butchered.  Chops and eggs for breakfast for a long time!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FotonDrv said:

Chops and eggs for breakfast for a long time!

Dude, that's just sick! I'd be so into that! Never done lamb chops for breakfast before, just pork chops and chicken-fried steak. 

• Like 1

It was great, along with fresh biscuits or English muffins and espresso it all made the day go well!  If I was not off to work I kicked back with drip coffee and chilled by the fire.  I was building my own home while living in the construction at the same time I was building homes for others several miles away.  Here is what I ended up making.  The lamb came from the neighboring ranch.

fullsizeoutput_fd.jpeg

Previous Home_2.jpg