s

Been too darn long since my last pizza bake.   And watching all yous passing by with your tasty looking posts made me queue up some dough for a 4-pie bake tonight; each one different.   

5-day old cold ferment Neapolitan dough using 50/50 00 Caputo and KA organic bread flour; my go to recipe.

Shaved brussels sprouts sautéd in butter with a little spritz of meyer lemon.

Sautéd asparagus

Homemade spicy fennel italian sausage

Quatro fungo

Cento tomatoes

Pecorino romano

Smoked mozzarella

Fresh basil

Fresh mozzarella

Thoroughly heat soaked KK using Dennis' shaped stone, a basket full of coffee-char with the Twenty-Three fully charged at 700ºF and north for a proper cornicione.   Every once in a while I get lucky and the dough is perfect.   Like tonight.   Maybe I should head out to play the slots :D

IMG_7992.JPG

IMG_5391.JPG

IMG_4537 3.JPG

IMG_2568 2.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

Edited by dstr8
  • Like 6

I know you folks understand ... but having a completely heat soaked KK after a pizza bake off just seems like a waste not to do something besides give up all that wonderful radiant heat to the heavens.   So I whipped up some homemade pie dough, sugar coated fresh rhubarb and strawberries and its got about 30-minutes to donesville.   

IMG_9569.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

Edited by dstr8
  • Like 2