Curly

Pepper Mill

Dont forget that he had to pay $14 or something for the mechanism! By the craftsmans own admission, he is "setting an all time low minimum wage, but its is what he enjoys doing in the twilight of his USAF piloting carreer.

and probably fit in great with DJ's decor and the flip-flops an all

Dude, dont be knocking the flip-flops! They are part of my trademark. I have several; wet/rainy pair, yard work pair, casual every day pair, "nicer" pair....

The flip flos are more of a lifestyle than fashion!

I look at a pepper ball kind of like a smokey joe. Good functionality, portable, great for a tailgate party where you may get drunk and lose it. :drinkers:

That was a cheap shot Mr. Pink Grill! 8) But I am serious, I really do love that mill. I cannot help it is cheap and is not great looking (trust me, it ain't often I find something cheap that works good and I'm not into cheap things either or I would not be buying a KK). But I am into cooking, not stuff that makes my kitchen look stylish and never gets used. The thing is just very functional. Easy to load, cheap enough to have a dozen with different spices ($8.99 at WallyWorld), grates very fast, and easy to change coarseness!! That last one gets me on most every peppermill I have ever owned - it is a pain in the ass to change your grind coarseness or it will not stay at the setting you prefer (as I change that setting very frequently for each dish). I have owned many mills, and this one just functions the best of all the ones I have tried. So I am sure I might get a fancy one to look nice on the butchers block one day, as I love toys. But it will have to be a great functioning one to replace the pepperball.

-=Jasen=-

Dont forget that he had to pay $14 or something for the mechanism! By the craftsmans own admission, he is "setting an all time low minimum wage, but its is what he enjoys doing in the twilight of his USAF piloting carreer.

Dude, dont be knocking the flip-flops! They are part of my trademark. I have several; wet/rainy pair, yard work pair, casual every day pair, "nicer" pair....

Look here Curly, I ain't about wearing no damn flip-flops! Them there things are for pink grill owners with rainbow t-shirts!

-=Jasen=-

Look here Curly, I ain't about wearing no damn flip-flops! Them there things are for pink grill owners with rainbow t-shirts!

-=Jasen=-

He did say it's a lifestyle didn't he :shock: I lived in Miami for 4 yrs and Brandon (near Tampa) for a yr...and was able to elude that lifestyle :D

If he gets a brick colored KK he can redeem himself ini my eyes 8)

Grinders

I have a weakness for pepper mills and ditto that PEUGEOT is the absolute best.

I have about 10-12 and have given away about that many.

Keep looking on e-bay and bidding.

I opened one from the mail when my 4 y/o grandson was here.

He saw it and said, "granddaddy, you don't need any more peppergrinders".

Over on the MexiK site, a user posts pix of some he makes. TRotally awesome.

Re: Grinders

I have a weakness for pepper mills

Got any of those Pepper balls, you and DJ could trade :shock:

Over on the MexiK site, a user posts pix of some he makes. TRotally awesome.

Yeah, I wish he would start posting some pics of those over here...I'm sure people would gobble them up. :D:shock: