Jon B.

Australian Licorice Twists

Was at our favorite Wegman's grocery store over the weekend and spotted this package of  Premium Australian Licorice Twists.........hmmmmmm.  Wonder what Aussie Ora's licorice tastes like?????

Well.................. it tastes just like regular old black licorice.  Googled it and found out that Australian licorice is supposed to be softer than other licorice.  Who knew????  

Licorice.thumb.jpeg.e67e40305c4ef2712780b9446f7fadb3.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Jon, I was at the candy store yesterday to get a package of Nibs and they were all out so I ended up with a package of Panda licorice. I should have looked for Australian.

Had to Google that also..................getting an education on licorice!!!!! 

18 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

He jon we do have soft licorice and hard I love raspberry licorice but soft adds a different texture to munch on what did you think .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

When I was in high school, a friend worked at a licorice factory.  She always brought home fresh licorice.  It would only stay soft for a few days.

Must be something to the claim of soft Aussie licorice............has been soft since we bought it and it made the short trip to the USA before that......tasted just like the factory fresh from my younger days

• Like 1