DennisLinkletter

19" Tall Discontinued and now on SALE

I have 24 of the 19" Tall grills in ready stock. They have been discontinued because they are being replaced by the new 21" Tall.  They use the same components as the 19" table top so parts and accessories will never be an issue.

Standard tiles: $2,880 was $3,280

Pebble tiles:  $2,980  was $3,380

19TallSALE.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Ken,

As you own a 32" KK and a 19", I would like to ask you if the performances are similar, apart from size and food capacity.

I am seriously thinking of buying a KK  but there is a bit of a performance involved as I am in Australia, and will have to go through customs, VAT, etc.

Don't think I need nor could afford a Big Beast. The 19' looks very nice, but it is difficult to decide on a size when you cannot sight the different sizes.

Hope you see this and look forward to your reply.

Cheers, Anton.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anton Neilson said:

Hi Ken,

As you own a 32" KK and a 19", I would like to ask you if the performances are similar, apart from size and food capacity.

I am seriously thinking of buying a KK  but there is a bit of a performance involved as I am in Australia, and will have to go through customs, VAT, etc.

Don't think I need nor could afford a Big Beast. The 19' looks very nice, but it is difficult to decide on a size when you cannot sight the different sizes.

Cheers, Anton.

The performance are the same in all the kk's from 16 all the way up to the beast the 42 ... i have the 23 and that particular size is perfect for me and my family's needs which i have a family of 4... my buddy has the 19 table top and its just him the 19 handles all his needs so really the question comes down to how much space you need or want . i would always go bigger but with what ever you choose you will be more than happy there is no doubt about that .. good luck on your choice

I will say this deals on KK,s dont happen often and that is a hell of a deal for the tall 19 give dennis a call and he can set you down the path of picking the right kk for you

Edited by Stile88

I realize this question was asked of CC, but I have a 23" and a 19", so I have some hands on experience. As has already been said, every kk performs like every other kk. There are no differences other than physical size.

The 19" is bigger than 80% of kamados out there, except bigger kk's of course, and XL versions of other brands. My 19" is as solid and steady as my 23", and with the extra grate, I can cook 4 pork butts at once.

If you're considering a 19", and the reason you're not considering larger because of price, consider no longer and make the call, now. There is no better than Dennis when it comes to anything kk, from your first curiosity call, to how do you do this, to my 10 yr old kk....., and so on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Anton Neilson said:

I live in Canada and the shipping thru Customs, etc. was absolutely no problem. Dennis has tons of experience and he makes it easy for the buyer. i would not be worried about that at all. I have had 2 different shipments from Indonesia and it was a great experience. :) 

11 hours ago, Anton Neilson said:

Hi Ken,

Cheers, Anton.

I'm sorry we stopped building the 19" Tall in January and we can't order just one set of the CNC cut metal from our job shop.  So this limits the sale on the 19 Talls to those in ready stock in the US.  I'll ship directly from the factory in Indonesia to you.

Hi Ken,

Cheers, Anton.

Hey Anton I sent you Pm I know it's difficult to judge. But for some reference go into your local bbqs galore and look at the 18in classic and the big Joe 24 in .that will give you a good visual reference to the size you are after its not exactly the same as seeing a 19 or 23 KK in person but good enough.then run out quickly before you end up with a Joe lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1