DennisLinkletter

HELP.. Needed finding great posts

I have discovered a new wave of forum visitors who I believe are wannabe customers researching  KK grills.  I've make up a new section Posts for KK Shoppers. I'd like to fill it with great unpacking posts or posts with great comments that will help educate these visitors and help them take the leap.

Will you please help me find great posts?  I've already included  CeramicChef's  un-crating of the beast and two others that I knew off the top of my head..  Having this targeted all 5 star post area makes sense.
Thanks as always for your help...

• Like 2

Being a prospective customer, this would be an awesome idea. I have found the unpacking ones really good. The food and cooking techniques useful for inspiration. Pretty much all posts have commented on quality which has been the main selling point for me personally.

Also it is evident that there great network and support especially from the owner has given me the confidence that I shouldn't be looking anywhere else. Customer advocacy is very high which pretty sells the product on its own....

I spent my lunch time today reading Aussie Ora and someone else's unpacking stories. Was nice to get some sun in the park and a few minutes away from my desk.

Just waiting for tiles samples and hopefully I can be part of the KK club soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DennisLinkletter said:

I have discovered a new wave of forum visitors who I believe are wannabe customers researching  KK grills.  I've made up a new section Posts for KK Shoppers. I'd like to fill it with great unpacking posts or posts with great comments that will help educate these visitors and help them take the leap.

Will you please help me find great posts?  I've already included  CeramicChef's  un-crating of the beast and two others that I knew off the top of my head..  Having this targeted all 5-star post area makes sense.
Thanks as always for your help...

So where is the Thread you want to put these Posts?  What's it's name?

Here is my contribution :-)

On 5/3/2017 at 3:17 PM, DennisLinkletter said:

Please post the URL's here and we'll move them..  It needs an admin or moderator to do this..

This might be better suited for your entire staff since they have the powers to move this in to the right forum unless u want to give us mod powers lol