Hope all the mothers had a great day today!  

Spun a rack of pork today along with some grilled burgers and spiral beef hotdogs.   Wood fire and hamburgers is such a good blend!   Sorry no finished burgers and dogs but picture those juicy red from the smoke ring grilled kind.. I love those red hamburgers.   The pork was sooo juicy and tasty!   Used Mulberry on this cook. Yum       For roasts, rib roasts etc.... I like running the spit through the short way of the roast so when you slice you don't have the hole go through the middle so makes for a better presentation for your guest. 

IMG_1853.JPG

IMG_1850.JPG

Edited by Keith OctoForks
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Looks great Keith nicely done can't wait to see you spinning on a KK emoji8.png

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Aussie one of these days ...one of these days!   Lots of things are on my wish list and that's one of them.   I'll get there!    :)  

For now anyway I have lots of cookers but most are in storage. I'll break out one of the portable ones like yesterday for when I have to travel. Otherwise it's the 007 for home....I wouldn't trade that cooker for the world....man is it fun to use and turns out some amazing food. 

• Like 1