erik6bd

The black KK's are drop dead SEXY!

Just wanted to give my opinion on picking a color. Although there are many beautiful colors to choose from and after pondering over what color I should pick I must say the matte black is just flat out one SEXY looking beast and I'm more then ecstatic over my choice! Doesn't get any better then this color combo with all that killer stainless.c061443defa2d00b240d8af2e619b9d4.jpg657306935cc369bb9a5488913b657544.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Syzygies said:

When my POSK7 (pre Komodo Kamado) lost its tiles I coated it in black material, and saved on fuel! On a hot day it wasn't far from low & slow temperatures before I lit the fire.

I used my deflector as a pizza stone the other night and left it in the KK. This afternoon, two days after the pizza cook, I went to take it out and I had to look to see if there wasn't still a fire smoldering, it was so hot.  It was 97-degrees here today. My black KK soaks up the sun - maybe I'll name it Crow (as in Sheryl)