1 minute ago, MacKenzie said:

How long were your legs on the fire? They sure look delicious. emoji7.png

I have to start paying attention to how long something is on. lol      I find my mind starts wondering when something is spinning! :-D

The fire was rocking pretty hot and steady so I'm guessing maybe 20- 30 minutes?      Mackenzie these were so dang tender!  It was like biting into chicken candy.  

Rubbed these with oil and then rub from Sucklebusters called "Wild Thang"    It's made for wild game but all I know is it's tasty and savory. 

Tasty looking legs, for sure.

I'm a fan of Sucklebusters rubs, but I have to say that I've never used that one. Their SPG gets used in my kitchen almost daily! Love Hoochie Mama and Texas Gunpowder. I have the BAMM (Habanero rub) - but be aware, it's serious hot!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tony b said:

Tasty looking legs, for sure.

I'm a fan of Sucklebusters rubs, but I have to say that I've never used that one. Their SPG gets used in my kitchen almost daily! Love Hoochie Mama and Texas Gunpowder. I have the BAMM (Habanero rub) - but be aware, it's serious hot!

Oh yea SPG is definitely one of my Go2 rubs.   I must admit I was skeptical of how a rub made for wild game would be on everything else.   Turns out it's really really good on everything else!   It's just a good savory tasty rub