Requis

Hello from Ontario Canada...big Daddy pitboss

1 hour ago, Requis said:

Thanks for all the compliments guys.  We decided no cottage for us and built out the back yard....I'll post more once the deck is built...

burnt in all day yesterday pretty anti climactic and all...some bubbling lots of white stuff every where cooked sausages and small pork Roast, potatoes and veggies, everything was awesome. I have to say dialling in tempature is very straight forward. Looking forward to more elaborate cooks.

deck build starts next week...

Glad to hear it went well. You may still see some venting depending on how high the temp got last time. I discovered I needed more when doing a pizza cook at about 600 degrees.

I hope you will post some pics of the new deck.

• Like 1

Requis, Congrats on your new grill!! Did the kids pick out the colour? cuz I gotta say that grill will be handed down for ages !! 

Good call on the build out, cottages are nice but getting up the 400 is a nightmare ,assuming yer anywheres near the GTO. :-)

You are going to have an absolute ball  cooking on that beauty ! Meat, veges, pies, cookies and  PIZZA!!!! 

Zo0

• Like 1