ckreef

Graduation Crab Legs

Today my son graduated with honors from high school (4 years 90+ average). Very proud of that considering he missed so many days they would never give him a school certificate to get his driver's license - LOL - Anyway he wanted crab legs for dinner. 

It was off and on showers today so I threw up an easy up and steamed 5 lbs of crab legs outside. 

CGa.thumb.jpg.647a6f91c4c6383fdb600bd118ffcdea.jpg

CGb.thumb.jpg.a0ffc347742cc748b3913f3c0bd95709.jpg

CGc.thumb.jpg.f566149802a600c06f2eb8f10295d811.jpg

CGe.thumb.jpg.a617fecd19a25036b2604556a9d1ea9d.jpg

CGf.thumb.jpg.98c3327803ed355779dfe6ccff89a419.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

Anyone with a 90+ average should get whatever they want for dinner. :) Congrats to him, a job very well done.  :smt023:smt023 

BTW I saw that cat in the pix.;) 

Yea he snuck in there. Everyone else calls him ginger. His official name (as far as I'm concerned) is squirrel butt because he's a little squirrely. A good candidate for rotisserie cat - LOL 

• Like 3

Congratulations! Both on the successful graduation and the nice crab boil! 

So, is he off to college (your son, not the cat - LOL)? Where? Thoughts on major? With a GPA like that, he should be able to get in some seriously good schools, like Georgia Tech (hint, hint)!! 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2017 at 2:30 PM, tony b said:

Congratulations! Both on the successful graduation and the nice crab boil! 

So, is he off to college (your son, not the cat - LOL)? Where? Thoughts on major? With a GPA like that, he should be able to get in some seriously good schools, like Georgia Tech (hint, hint)!! 

My son and his 3 smartie friends are going to GA college together. They are signed up to dorm together and all. Maybe the 4 of them can keep each other on the straight and narrow path - LOL 

6 hours ago, ckreef said:

My son and his 3 smartie friends are going to GA college together. They are signed up to dorm together and all. Maybe the 4 of them can keep each other on the straight and narrow path - LOL 

:smt046  All that means is that they can split the cost of the keg 4 ways! :drinkers:

Well, good news is that he's not gonna be a Dawg! EWWW! :eew:

• Like 1