Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

:smt041  Nice write-up. Says he owns one, so we need to get him on the Forum.

That is awesome nice to see the beast is in that article and great write up indeed kudos to you Dennis

It's a rare thing to have beautiful form, technology, and functionality to come together so well like the kk does. Congrats on the recognition

I'll never drive a Ferrari Enzo or a Bugatti Veyron or play a pre-war Martin 000-42 but I can cook on my KK anytime I want. That's good enough for me.:)

Thanks, Dennis!

• Like 3

As others have said – absolutely well-deserved continuing recognition!

Tongue firmly planted in cheek - Dennis, don't rest on your laurels as I just received an email today claiming that the most-advanced ceramic grill is the "Monolith Grill - BBQ Guru Edition."   But as I sit back and reflect on what I read in the email and then watched on YouTube, I suppose it would be akin to putting voice control recognition on a Yugo?  Though, I'm sure the grill on its own performs well for its price point.

Even though I've not been active on the forum over the last few to several months, I want to say that I continue to thoroughly enjoy Pele,  my beyond beautiful 23" Ultimate in Terra blue… 

• Like 1

Kevin LOL, yes I got that email from bbq guru too. 

srysly What were they thinking?? Most advanced.

so trumpian in its claims.

Yugo or a Lada?

s

The monolith grill they are talking about comes with the new BBQ Guru Cloud so obviously they are going to claim it as the best because it's "powered" by their latest offering. 

I think the question always comes down to - is the KK a 'ceramic' grill? You'll note, none of them ever say that they have "the most advanced kamado-style grill"