Keith OctoForks

"Tri-Fecta Chicken" W/ Pineapple

Roadside marinade, spatchcock and rotisserie for the "Tri-Fecta Chicken" icon_biggrin.gif

The pineapple part way through i brushed on evoo and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. 

Reversed the claws inward on this cook. 

Oh only took 1 pair of OctoForks and there's space to rotisserie lots more...kinda nice!

Edited by Keith OctoForks
  • Like 2

Nicely done, Keith! Waiting with bated breath for my forks to arrive tomorrow! Can't decide what's going to be the first cook - those bacon wrapped pork ribs or maybe some tandoori chicken thighs? Decisions, decisions!! 

If you want to take that pineapple to the next level, get you some Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Nicely done, Keith! Waiting with bated breath for my forks to arrive tomorrow! Can't decide what's going to be the first cook - those bacon wrapped pork ribs or maybe some tandoori chicken thighs? Decisions, decisions!! 

If you want to take that pineapple to the next level, get you some Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head rub. 

Do you put anything else on it other than the rub? I think I have some of that piled in with the other rubs I haven't used (always seems like a good idea at the time I buy them). I always wanted to grill some pineapple but haven't yet.

3 hours ago, tony b said:

I could only imagine!   After coring and sprinkling the cinnamon & sugar on the inside too WOW!     What kind of flavor profiles does the dizzy pig pineapple have?