Karolina Komodo

Coffee Char Advice

Hello to all and thanks to those who sacrificed to have the freedom we enjoy today.

Quick question.....I am about to do a couple pork butts for memorial day tomorrow and realized I am out of cocochar but have coffee which I haven't tried before.  Will this be ok in terms of flavor profile and not burning too hot?  Maybe adjust air flow down from what I'm used to with coco?

I do have some "all natural" charcoal from the local store as well but trust KK products most of course.

Thanks!

Eric

No problem. Coincidentally, I very recently decided to give up on all charcoals that aren't from Dennis, and I especially like the coco char. Since you've used it, you know what I mean. I used RO for a bit, but it got to the point that it offended my nose, and I was seeing too much evidence of it all over my patio. We don't have much lump selection locally here in Nola, and by the time I have anything shipped, I'm close enough to coco price as far as I'm concerned.

Good cooking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk