Steve M

SRF Wagyu Brisket

6 minutes ago, tailc said:

Steve - I've got the Cyber Q too, however I haven't been able to figure out how to get the graphs or export the data.  I've gone through the manual and I cannot find this option.  If you don't mind shooting me a separate message on how to get this option rolling, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

BTY - Brisket looks fantastic!!!!     

I have it saved on my ipad. When I get home, I'll walk through the steps and get you the info.

To get this graph, you need to use one of the available apps for the cyberq. My favorite is cyber cook, but naturally, it costs. The others are free, but don't work as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that makes sense why I could not find it in the operating manual

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, 5698k said:

To get this graph, you need to use one of the available apps for the cyberq. My favorite is cyber cook, but naturally, it costs. The others are free, but don't work as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is the one I use as well.

3 hours ago, tailc said:

Thanks fellas, I'll check it out emoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I forgot I use an external app for the cyberQ. If you're thinking about cyber cook, I don't think it will export in excel but rather a pdf is the only option. I still find it really useful though. You can record the ambient temperature, charcoal used, type of meat, etc. There is also an are a to add notes about the cook. I usually use this to record weight or brand/type of meat. 

This link has some pretty good screenshots of the app:

Cyber Cook

I can email you the report from the brisket cook if you would like to see what it looks like.

12 hours ago, Steve M said:

I forgot I use an external app for the cyberQ. If you're thinking about cyber cook, I don't think it will export in excel but rather a pdf is the only option. I still find it really useful though. You can record the ambient temperature, charcoal used, type of meat, etc. There is also an are a to add notes about the cook. I usually use this to record weight or brand/type of meat. 

This link has some pretty good screenshots of the app:

Cyber Cook

I can email you the report from the brisket cook if you would like to see what it looks like.

Unfortunately is only for the iPad/iPhone and I don't own either one. :-(