DennisLinkletter

Healing Retreat - Limited hours answering the phone

Heylo..  Just wanted to let the group know that I'm at a Mindfulness, Healing Retreat here in Bali  June 2-9th that will probably limit my nightly hours answering the phone because my days will be 7:30am to 9pm.  Wish me luck on a 8 day juice fast too.. should have smuggled in some little vacuum packed bags of brisket and Tri Tip for when I start jonesing for meat..  Last Wed was my first day starting with no solid food and no coffee too.. Argh and double Argh..

But happy wife, happy life and she wanted this for her birthday so here I am juice fasting, detoxing, lots of "breathing", meditation, yoga and healing sessions..
Problem is I can't even sit crosslegged or touch my toes..  ARGH.. Tight hip flexors!!
Unless I snap and run away, I'll be here until next week Friday.. Wish me luck, 7 days to go..

Best time to catch me on the phone will be  9:30 - 10:30 am  or 6"00- 6:45pm  EST  My staff will be helping me with emails and I will sneak back to the room on breaks and answer mails too..

Thanks for your support and understanding...

• Like 7