Curly

Welcome Grumpy

Thanks Curly, Pleasure to be here. Having been one of the lucky few to take advantage of Dennis' sale, I guess my lurking days are over.

Now that the agony of waiting has begun, I've been stealing recipes and tips from all the folks here as well as other sites.

So much to learn - so much to eat!!! (Wonder what the average pants size change is from pre-KK to 1st year anniversary?)

As far as learning from and trying to win influence from my habits, you're barkin' up the wrong tree!

Thanks again for the 'welcome'

Chris

Thanks Curly, Pleasure to be here. Having been one of the lucky few to take advantage of Dennis' sale, I guess my lurking days are over.

Now that the agony of waiting has begun, I've been stealing recipes and tips from all the folks here as well as other sites.

So much to learn - so much to eat!!! (Wonder what the average pants size change is from pre-KK to 1st year anniversary?)

As far as learning from and trying to win influence from my habits, you're barkin' up the wrong tree!

Thanks again for the 'welcome'

Chris

What did you get? So, new to ceramic cooking? I love it when someone pulls that first chicken (or whatever really) from the ceramic grill...they freak out because of the juicyness.

Glad to have you, please keep us updated on the arrival, take plenty of pics, people are always wondering how to get their KK to a specific location to cook with so people will definately be interested.