DennisLinkletter

Steven Raichlen cooking on a KK - Project Smoke 3

Steven Raichlen cooking on a Komodo Kamado grill on this seasons Project Smoke 3 on PBS     He called the Komodo Kamado, “Far and away the best ceramic cooker I’ve used.    

Very true I see the issues on the other forums every single day with the Komodo Joe, Green Egg and so on I don't understand why anyone would brag and think them other cheep Komodo's are so great it's beyond me. That's like saying your car is great it gets you all over the place but it breaks down every week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jonj said:

I find it annoying when he tapes over the logo, especially after announcing it as a Komodo earlier.

Jon

You are right!  I wonder how dedicated he is to the KK since most of the episodes I have seen show a virtually new (inside) cooker with no soot.

1 hour ago, FotonDrv said:

You are right!  I wonder how dedicated he is to the KK since most of the episodes I have seen show a virtually new (inside) cooker with no soot.

Dennis sends new cookers to steven so most of the time he is cooking on a new one also he owns a 23 kk along with so many other cookers

Edited by Stile88

That's interesting, the way he was slamming the lid/dome down to close it gives one the impression that he never figured out how the KK works.

If Dennis is continually sending him new KK's I would think it certainly would be nice to give more positive press to he KK's.  Yes, I know his show is not dedicated to ceramic cookers, but hey, we all know how good these cookers and I would think he should give more Kudos to Dennis and his team.

• Like 1

Yes I need to have a little chat with him about the closing.. LOL
I send them new grills every year but I get them back and sell them at a discounted price after.
BTW I have.a bronze 23" that he just borrowed for his BBQ University that has just a handful of cooks on it for sale. It's in Colorado. PBS requires that logos are taped over.. Part of that shoot is from the show and part a special branding video he makes for all the companies supplying the grills.
Steven has given me all kinds of press.. He constantly praises KK. The two Forbes articles and the Robb report came from his recommendations..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 6