ckreef

Peach Balsamic Bellini

This one is for you @Aussie Ora

I saw something similar cruising the internet. A light bulb went off in my head. Never thought to put vinegar in an adult beverage but hey I'm willing to try anything at least once. Besides the Peach White Balsamic vinegar is so good you can sip it straight from the bottle. Bellini's are sort of a girlie drink but add a shot of Voda to man it up a little - LOL 

Anywho,  1 oz Peach White Balsamic vinegar, 1 oz 90 proof vodka, fill the glass with a sweet champagne. Dang that was good. As I type this a tear is streaming down my face - the last of my Peach White Balsamic but at least I put it to good use. 

PBBa.thumb.jpg.120cec774d06872bfd8443f43bde63c9.jpg

PBBb.thumb.jpg.7d93fddd0472d473f9648c17b3ecc751.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aussie Ora said:

I can see that working for sure I have not used anymore of my bottle. until I find something worthy of it lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

No worries use it up. Just the thought of being out and I'm already Jones'in. Won't be long and the shakes will set in and I'll have to order us another fix. 

LOL 

Just as bad as purple crack. 

Edited by ckreef
  • Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 8:54 PM, ckreef said:

No worries use it up. Just the thought of being out and I'm already Jones'in. Won't be long and the shakes will set in and I'll have to order us another fix. 

LOL 

Just as bad as purple crack. 

Oh no! Now he's speed balling - purple crack and alcohol!! 

• Like 1