ZooBeeQ

New basket Roti cook wingz !

Thanks Keith for the super fast shipping on this must have accessory  ! 

Wings is only the first thing im going to do. The basket makes it soo easy to just set and forget. No more standing over the KK turning the wings every 5 minutes, just tumble  done.

See what you think. Honey garlic apple smoked.

https://goo.gl/photos/EvFCs13hvsyDvXd98

I had to put some extra wire across the sides because I cut the wings and they fell out but it was an easy fix, one I'll make more permanent but the basket needs this on a revision.

I have a SS smokerbox I use for everything now, Thanks to all those who posted about the  dutch oven pot hack but I just could not bring myself to profane any cast iron bit for that.
I have a special place in my heart for cast iron. I've   a wonderful set that was my Gran's and its seasoned like teflon so it just, I couldn't do it even on a cheap chinese pot.
I digress.
Half hour at 350 on the tru Temp.
Marinate for 30 minutes in 1/3 cup Tamari soy , crushed garlic to taste ( 1 fresh clove here)
Dash of chipotle tabasco, Tb  Hoisin sauce
And just  a bit of honey to start.
After you basket the wings take the leftover sauce and reduce in the Micro ( cover it !!) then add a shipload of honey , stir in well. drizzle on the wings 3 x in the last  ten minutes . I sprinkled sesame seeds on them  too and they toasted up nicely.
Plate and feast .
IMG_20170623_185231.thumb.jpg.010d8137abe72f1e0fef9db824e656e9.jpg

IMG_20170623_185542.jpg

IMG_20170623_174308.jpg

• Like 3