erik6bd

Smoked Atlantic Salmon and blackened Sockeye Salmon

[mention=2960]erik6bd[/mention] - buddy, if this kind of cook is what you produce with 3 cutting boards and those knives, why is your wife even asking?  Wonderful cook!  Kudos.

She doesn't really say anything she could care less what I buy as long as I cook EVERYTHING on the KK..... My 8 year old daughter tells me it must be cooked on the KK or she doesn't want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 6/28/2017 at 10:41 AM, erik6bd said:

Smoked Atlantic Salmon and blackened Sockeye Salmon rice and asparagus 23568ffbe8356e8f571dae3d4214fff4.jpg2d3a188c4aa04bf21099c8f2640f511b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If there is no shot of it almost finished on the grill it was cooked in a pan in your oven!  LOL

Please... Remember grill shots just before you pull!

12 hours ago, erik6bd said:

Oven? Does anyone actually still use them thingsemoji12.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, I don't even own a conventional oven. When I had the kitchen remodeled years ago, I only put in a stove top and a GE Advantium microwave/convection oven/vent hood over that. I eventually got a Cuisinart countertop oven for some baking needs. Everything else gets cooked on the KK. The area under the cooktop, where the oven would be, is a couple of pullout shelves with pots, pans, and lids. 

59a85e60c08da_HouseRemodelling_0360.thumb.JPG.d9c047995eba42af0b4311e198a2eed7.JPG

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1