erik6bd

When you live in Arizona & love BBQ

When Wal-Mart, Target and local stores don't carry the good stuff just order it online. Found a great website called Staub's that sells BBQ stuff at great prices and shipping was a flat $10.99 for EVERYTHING. MUCH CHEAPER THEN AMAZON!5e2a68b78ad569c835c2607d9f0f4918.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Our local supermarket carries Stubbs. I'm down with the TN Red Sauce from Blues Hog. Never seen Millie's before. Will be interested in what you think of those?

I didn't care for the Blues Hogs original bbq it's to sweet for my taste. To bad cuss I bought 4 of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, erik6bd said:

I didn't care for the Blues Hogs original bbq it's to sweet for my taste. To bad cuss I bought 4 of thememoji21.png

You can always "hep" it out. My first thought would be to add Dijon mustard to balance the sweetness or some Gochujiang (Korean hot chili paste) if you can get it - Sriracha in a pinch. 

You can always "hep" it out. My first thought would be to add Dijon mustard to balance the sweetness or some Gochujiang (Korean hot chili paste) if you can get it - Sriracha in a pinch. 

I helped it out alright just used my go to sauce 7001b6fabc35a6dc689f6c1e8feee946.jpg