Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EGGARY

Bundt Chicken

Sounds like something to try,I but how do you get rotisserie chicken out of this cook? :) None the less I would try this method.

Edited by MacKenzie

I've done baking pan chicken, but I've never shoved a Bundt Pan up a chicken's butt!

Edited by CeramicChef
Correct typos

I see the recipe title says roast chicken but the announcer called it "Wonderful rotisserie chicken".

• Like 1

A couple of things jumped out at me. First, they covered the hole in the Bundt pan?? Wouldn't you want hot air to flow through? Loved this little ditty in the instructions - "Place the chicken in the middle of the Bundt pan, breast side up." In an upright chicken, define "breast side up??"

To me, it sounded like the main purpose for doing this was to baste the veggies in the pan with the chicken drippings, not so much about a better way to roast a chicken.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, tony b said:

To me, it sounded like the main purpose for doing this was to baste the veggies in the pan with the chicken drippings, not so much about a better way to roast a chicken.

Agreed