erik6bd

Blackened olive burgers

I really like the baking steel it's great for smash burgers I did blackened olive burgers with blue cheese and bacon 🥓 and they were great. Went to In N Out the other day after the doctors appointment because my daughter was starving and I was not impressed at all after the burgers we been making on the KK2d9938a8268f8f302eaa6a5415525b4a.jpg99f477039cb5ba8fb56d3c858d50cb21.jpg3866e4f42a995f767e1fa8f43891c627.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Wonderful looking burgers.  Do you mix olives in the burger?  Are the olives chopped fine?  This sounds really interesting.  Details please.  Thanks in advance!

Best way I have found is to do a fine chop on the olives put mayo on the toasted bun then a nice big handful of the chopped olives then bacon then a slice of pepper jack cheese then flip onto the burger that you put the blue cheese crumble on right after taking off the KK. Tastes great you can also put dill pickles chips on if you'd like. I like it both ways..... I also use the Sara Lee Hawaiian buns they are the best.  Also some people put iceberg lettuce on them but I didn't have any and I usually don't anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1