erik6bd

Pizza [emoji487] on the KK is amazing

Once again the pizzas turned out amazing and I'm a big pizza snob I've drove 100 miles to get pizza from all over the valley and probably 60 different places and I can't say I would rather go out to any of them over what I just created.

We did smoked BBQ pork and a deluxe and We am totally amazed by both can't wait to make them again really soon.7e98d640444c6a8fab91128036b0b661.jpg647af5a9d24a24491b1662f186fc51fc.jpga8492862835e43f3a86b9e67d9ffa41c.jpg97f712b070805984bef5613e786787ac.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Great cook! What temp did you cook them at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

650 dome temp and I used my primo pizza stone on the top rack in the dome with the heat shield stone on top of the main rack. The bottom of the crust turns out really nice and brown without getting burnt with that set up. The trick is getting the top of the pizza done at the same time as the bottom.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, erik6bd said:

The trick is getting the top of the pizza emoji487.png done at the same time as the bottom.

The best way to achieve this is to cook the pizzas on the upper grate. That way you get the direct heat on the toppings from the grill dome, while the stone/steel underneath browns the crust. 

• Like 1

The best way to achieve this is to cook the pizzas on the upper grate. That way you get the direct heat on the toppings from the grill dome, while the stone/steel underneath browns the crust. 

Yes I'm pretty sure that what I just said....