Tyrus

Alls well thats delivered well

My 23 Denim made it home and is parked in the garage till I can safely move it to the deck. I sent some pics from my phone to my daughters  and said I have to name this kamado because everyone else has done it. my daughter immediately came back with COLOSSUS.  Now I understand this maybe more appropriate for the 32BB or the 42SBB but I gotta go with family and besides the name fits. Will have some pics soon as I replace the card in my camera

• Like 3

thanks ,  Sorry to leave you hanging but, to be honest with you I already did the uncrating.  You see I was presented with the dilemma of going to the store and getting a card for my camera or opening the crate in front of me.  Well, you know I wasn't leaving temptation sitting in front of me unanswered.  I got the card now and will post some pics on Monday or Tuesday, help will arrive then and I'll be able to move it, safely.  I spoke with Dennis and thanked him for making such unique and fine piece of craftmanship.  And lastly I find myself wandering out to the garage at various times,  with a beer in hand gazing at this marvel as if it were a crystal ball. Is that all normal?

• Like 2

On 7/27/2017 at 3:48 PM, wayne romanowicz said:

thanks ,  Sorry to leave you hanging but, to be honest with you I already did the uncrating.  You see I was presented with the dilemma of going to the store and getting a card for my camera or opening the crate in front of me.  Well, you know I wasn't leaving temptation sitting in front of me unanswered.  I got the card now and will post some pics on Monday or Tuesday, help will arrive then and I'll be able to move it, safely.  I spoke with Dennis and thanked him for making such unique and fine piece of craftmanship.  And lastly I find myself wandering out to the garage at various times,  with a beer in hand gazing at this marvel as if it were a crystal ball. Is that all normal?

And your friends and neighbors will all come over to it to rub their hands on it just like it was a crystal ball :-)  And they will exclaim, Ooowwwhh, Aaaaahhhh and WOW!.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wayne romanowicz said:

Thanks I hope they like and the food that comes off. I saw your pics and the coastal area, very nice, easy on the mind.

Thanks!  I am old and really enjoy the comforts that I spent a lifetime working toward.  It is not my dream but it's close enough :-)

• Like 1